Wednesday, August 31, 2005

the original is always best

I saw a picture of Jessica Simpson with a caption "these boobs were made for walking" Well, we know who the original was. . .

So that's what brought me to my blog. I've been going blank like I have nothing to say, and I don't know why!

Well, I've been thinking of doing something to my hair, but I don't know what. I cut off about four inches or so a couple months ago and got rid of the layers. So now I have shoulder length hair with no layers-any suggestions on what to do now?? I wonder if I call a salon they can change my hair like they do on tv makeovers-just look at me and say "I know what haircut would suit you. . . " I'd certainly trust them, I'm so clueless about that stuff yet i'm so tired of my flat lifeless hair.

Enough sounding like a beauty obsessed princess. But if you have ideas, send me pics!

3 Comments:

Blogger friday said...

hmmm, yeah, asking folks for opinions never works...they say stuff like "i like your hair lots of ways"..."it always looks good to me"...or "i don't know until i see it"...so a few days ago i said f-it...and cut it just the way i wanted and now i am happy...it suits me and i don't feel all gross like you do when it seems outta control...so i'd say, "whatever it is, go for it...what are you feeling like doing?!" of course, if you were here i would offer to give you a nice 'do for free...and have my way with you...heh...not like that...

11:08 PM  
Blogger sylence said...

these boobs were made for walkin indeed! i am, and always will be, the original idiot! tah-dah! yeah, i was gonna suggest that you could fly friday to florida and she could fix ya up real nice. i hate changing my hair, b/c i never know what to do. yeah, i know...i'm not much help. sigh.

7:20 AM  
Blogger acakai said...

Well, thanks anyway! I wish I was there to receive your expertise (and free services)! Actually this morning, I blow-dried it and it didn't look too bad. I'm always too chicken to go really short, but often consider it.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home