Saturday, June 04, 2005

Just more dreams

First I had to mention I had a dream about friday last night. Well, it wasn't really about her, but I was going on a road trip wth my hubbie, and we were going back through big D-town. We didn't plan to stop there (don't know why, I'm sure in real life we would!) Well, we were about to eat dinner, and stopped at this cheap place in town. We were tired, so I said (as if it never occurred to us before) "hey, why don't we stay here with someone we know that way we can spend some time with friends, and also save a little money!" So, there it was like 9 at night, and we wanted to call someone to see if they would let us stay with them. For some reason he didn't want to call any of his friends. So I thought, hmmm...(in my dream a-one got a new house in D-town, but for some reason I didn't want to call her, although her house was just around the corner.) I really wanted to see friday and sylence and I said, hey L-ville is on our way, right? So I called friday, thinking, "yeah, friday will let us stay, I know she will!"

Yeah, that was a quick one from last night. The night before I had this horrible dream that I'll probably never forget. Want to hear it? - well too bad, it's one of those things I just have to get out.

There was a little girl about 4 or 5 years old. She was being abused by this man-both physically and sexually. You know how in the movies sometimes when a story is being told, one person will start telling it, then another, then sometimes you picture yourself and what you would do in that situation? That's how this dream was. The little girl was telling what happened, sometimes her case worker would be telling parts, and then sometimes it was me reliving the situation.

The girl said it would happen daily. He made her memorize 22 different positions. The caseworker took over then and got on the ground, spreading her legs to numerous positions, counting each time "1, 2, 3, etc." demonstrating each position. He would command "Six" for example, and she would have to "assume the position" for him to rape her. He also beat her, and it was usually a "one or the other" kind of thing. Like, either raped or beaten. So sometimes the girl would escape to the bathroom and beat herself with whatever she would find-a toothbrush, razor, anything. She would try to fool him by saying, "but you just beat me" to escape the rapings.

I was in the bathroom, seeing it from the girl's point of view trying to hide in the bathroom. I looked up and saw the fan, and reached up and opened it. I wondered how many times she thought of climbing up there and hiding.

So that's the dream that's been haunting my thoughts the last couple day. Is there a girl out there going through this-well, I know that abuse is unfortunately very common. But was there any reason for me to have this dream? Is she getting help from a caseworker like in my dream?

As always, interpretations are welcome.

6 Comments:

Blogger friday said...

ah yes, still dreaming about me...

you know that my home is always open to you and maverick...oh and that little life partner of yours...i guess...*smirk*...

but really, it is nice to know that you haven't completely forgotten the girls in the republic...we *heart* you...i'm sure the boys in the republic do too...

11:46 AM  
Blogger sylence said...

indeed! da ladies in the republic love them some ice!

as for the dream...that may take a little more time to comment on. i'm still pretty distraught over the whole thing. sigh. dreams. some good, some bad, some just downright disturbing.

7:12 AM  
Blogger friday said...

wow...way to overlook the fact that ice just had a dream about me...and you aren't the least bit jealous...what has happened to you sylence?! really...what has happened to you?!

11:21 AM  
Blogger sylence said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:34 AM  
Blogger sylence said...

hey, she included me in there, too, friday. way to overlook that. sigh.
and if i got jealous for everytime someone had a dream about you, i would never be able to function properly. it just can't be prevented...i mean, look at you! who wouldn't dream about you and want to stay over at your house?!
besides, i've been told that jealousy is soooo very unnattractive.

6:59 AM  
Blogger acakai said...

Thanks friday-good to know I'm still welcome at your casa!

And yes, that was quite a disturbing dream, wasn't it? After I actually wrote it down, I almost decided not to post it in fear that I would be seen as a psychotic sicko or something.

Yeah, sylence is right, in my dream I thought of seeing both of you! But only one of you was naked....HAHA just joking..YOU BOTH WERE, HAAA, I've got a million of 'em!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home