Saturday, March 19, 2005

Fo shizzle...

If you haven't seen it already, go to gizoogle.com. It searches similar to google, but the results are "translated" to the famous snoop dogg lingo. And if you click on samples, you can read song lyrics "translated" like the brady bunch theme and the ten commandments. Even better, you can enter your own text, OR even have a whole page translated. It's hilarious, I translated my blog, and I'm still here cracking up (with my hubby next to me like "are you still laughing at that???) DO IT! Here's what my blog title and description (from the top banner) translated to give you an idea:

Let me tiznell you what I really thizzink
My new bizzle wit no ho-slappin' back this time! Feel fizzle ta read n respond ta mah thoughts on any n everyth'n cuz I put gangsta rap on tha map.

Oh, hours of laughter...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, i can already tell that i will thoroughly enjoy this one. yea! something new for me to annoy friday with. i'm sure friday thanks you!
~sylence

8:24 AM  
Blogger friday said...

old news...i saw this a long time ago...well, actually it was another version...unrelated to google...but yeah...ain't nothing gonna annoy me...

11:47 PM  
Blogger acakai said...

Well then, friday, sorry to be behind the times. We can't all be as hip as you!

7:36 PM  
Blogger friday said...

it's okay...but don't stop trying!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Last Girl On Earth said...

OMG That is the best! I might have to spend some time translating most of my own song lyrics. We're back in the studio next week, So this should provide HOURS of entertainment! Thanks for hooking me up.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Last Girl On Earth said...

Hope you din't mind. I followed your lead, but gave you credit of course!

10:10 PM  
Blogger turboslut said...

Just wanted to say hi, enjoyed the blog. Thanks for cheering me up. I must try this with my blog :)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home