Thursday, February 10, 2005

Now Hiring!

Help Wanted
Are you looking for a job where you can be underpaid, overworked, and underappreciated? Look no further, I have the job for you! Requirements include a bachelor's and master's degree in related field, experience working in the field, and an ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline pressure. No benefits are offered- that's no vacation days, sick leave, overtime pay, or health insurance! Position is part-time, in the evenings. You can sleep late and not have to even think about how broke you are, plus most days you'll sleep through breakfast so that saves an average of $9.76 a week in itself! You must pay for your own parking. Hourly pay is competitive with some fields, but not particularly in this field.

Sigh, yes, this was my job for a while. Thank goodness I only have one week left until I start a real job with real benefits! Yippeee-skippppeee! One of my recent responsibilities was to create a job description and post it on relative sources. How tempting to put a description such as the one above. But of course, I didn't.

So, did someone mention a going away party? I was out of town last week, sick this week, but now my calendar is (almost all) free. I'm leaving in just a few short weeks!

3 Comments:

Blogger friday said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:56 PM  
Blogger friday said...

I got this one! i am more than peeing-in-my-pants-happy to throw you and that dude you live with *wink* a going-away-party...you make the invites...i'll make the punch...pow...zing!

Lucky Lou no. 7
'cause everybody wants to get Lucky

10:52 PM  
Blogger acakai said...

Friday, you are so awesome! And my tagboard was not working the other day, but I think it's funny that you saved my voicemail, not weird. But geez, I'm not dead! :)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home