Tuesday, February 15, 2005

But, what about your husband???

So, it's my last week at work. Everyone knows I'm leaving to an entirely different state. The number one question I'm asked is the bewildered: "But, what about your husband?" And i wonder, if it were the other way around, and it was my husband that received a job in another state, would everyone be asking him "But what about your wife?" Would they be so concerned about my career, would they ask if I'm even going with him, if it were the other way around? What do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although we have risen further up the career ladder, we still have a ways to climb.

9:19 AM  
Blogger friday said...

forget your husband, i was thinking "but what about your dog?!"

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

The world is still lacking by far...nice to know that there are some decent men out there who know better.

5:19 PM  
Blogger acakai said...

Of course my dog is going too! And yes, there are still decent men out there, I'm very lucky to have snatched one up. Shout out to my hubbie!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home