Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Who...me???

Why is it that when someone other than my husband tells me I'm pretty, it is really flattering. In that "I am?" kind of way. You know, like I want to look around and go "Me???" Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about random horny guys hitting on me. Like the other day, an older man (in his 80s or so) who's really sweet and then today a friend at work who is 1.) gay and 2.) has a boyfriend. It's kind of like when I was younger and my dad would call me "pretty girl" I never thought anything of it, just thought he was my dad and was supposed to say things like that. And of course, I appreciate when my husband tells me, it's just like when someone on the "outside" says it they must really mean it!

Not that being pretty is a huge part of my life or anything. I was just thinking about that and just blabbing on my blog while I have 5 minutes to spare. Anyone else experience this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home