Thursday, December 02, 2004

I was RIGHT there!

Yesterday I was flown in to yet another interview. I was in a place I've only been to in my dreams, the city where my FAVORITE celebrity lives. It was beautiful. I only wish I had more time to see the city, but unfortunately, I only had about 30 minutes of my own time to walk around downtown. And as I was leaving to the airport in the city, of course I told the driver "I've always wanted to come here because of her!" And he drives a little further and says, "Well, about four blocks that way is her mansion...." WOW! I was 4 blocks from her house! I had to stop myself from jumping out the van and running the four blocks, just to get one glimpse, one snapshot on my camera phone, one sniff of the same air she breathes. But, perhaps next time. I will go back, because dreams can come true.

And for those of you who know me personally, please don't forget about my Christmas wish! I'll send out a reminder email soon! It doesn't cost you a penny!

2 Comments:

Blogger sylence said...

wow...obsessions. you're so cool, ice! just think--you actually did breathe the same air as your idol. perhaps at one point, you caught a few molecules of the same air your idol just used...oh my gosh, that's almost the same as being in a room with her! that's crazy!! crazy, i say! you go, ice!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger acakai said...

Wow, I never thought of it like that! I was kind of in the same room with her! SIGH!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home