Wednesday, November 03, 2004

These things are so addicting

I'm back!
You'll have to excuse the generic template. I'll personalize it and change it up eventually. Woo-hoo, now I can say whatever I want! And just so you know, I recovered my old blog. Still debating whether I should put it back up or not. I love blogger, they are so great, I looked elsewhere but no one else even compared. Plus, they have great customer support who will go through the trouble of recovering an old deleted blog. Anyway, yeah, I'm back. More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger friday said...

oh sweet.they recovered it for you?! that is too too good...though i still wish i could have done my idea of wrapping it up nicely for you...i think too slowly sometimes...but i am so happy you are back..."add to favorites" and mmmm....instant gratification.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's great to have you back...and the title...my first thoughts were it sounded like a late night show on skinamax...just kidding...abraxas

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home