Wednesday, November 17, 2004

It's a Cereal Bar!

Oh, it's genius, why didn't I think of this! It's a place that serves cereal all day, with toppings, or hot cereals, cereal parfaits, cereal bars. Wow, I hope this catches on. I (like many people I'm sure) have always eaten cereal at all times of the day. But I don't like the chinese take-out style boxes they have at Cereality. I think they should have bowls! And different sizes! Imagine being able to buy a huge bowl of cereal-ohh and eat it with a big spoon. I think they should have bowls that are reusable with sayings like "Cereal Killer" on them. And if customers bring them back for more cereal, give them a small discount for 1.) not being wasteful and 2.) saving the company money on buying these disposable things.

2 Comments:

Blogger friday said...

you have great ideas ice. and if you were a derby girl well you would have to be "cereal killer" for sure! you know what kind of cereal makes me feel like a kid? grapenuts...yep...grapenuts and raisin bran...that would explain all of this.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I regret to inform you all that "cereal killer" was trademarked this Halloween when the wife dressed up like one. She used old cereal boxes for a vest, had a necklace of spoons, a milk mustache, and a t-shirt that said "got milk"......keep tryin though.....
on another note....i didn't realize iceberg was so shameless.....and on yet another note......i haven't blogged in quite sometime....hope everyone is happy!

activistone

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home